About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving mom and wife to my wonderful husband, Ted. We were married 25 years ago in 1985. I saw him, and I picked him up. He was wearing a tag that read "AS IS, No Refunds or Returns". I fell in ♥ love and took him home! We have five...count 'em FIVE sons that are going to make some amazing husbands one day! That's because I am trying to teach them the necessities of life and preparing them for the "push" out of the nest when they will learn to fly on their own. Of course, they might not think it's such a great idea to be pushed, until they realize what it is like to SOAR on your own strength! I work at home and maintain my BLOG space as best and regularly as I can! My passion in life is to be a listening ear and gentle answer to those who have been beat up, disillusioned, torn down and tossed away in life. I know the pains that life and other people's choices can bring you, and I also know what you need to "pick you up" when you feel hopeless!

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Sis!

Okay, now please remember I just had major surgery and am not looking or feeling my best... but I wanted to make SURE that my sister Gina Geisse Karstens knows that I am thinking of her - EVERY DAY - while she is away.

If ONLY I had some TURKEY!!! Gina, I love you and I am with you in Spirit!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I know, the vid is a day late -- story of my life, right Gina?! I DID, however, say Happy Birthday on her REAL birthday, September 3rd.

    ReplyDelete