About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving mom and wife to my wonderful husband, Ted. We were married 25 years ago in 1985. I saw him, and I picked him up. He was wearing a tag that read "AS IS, No Refunds or Returns". I fell in ♥ love and took him home! We have five...count 'em FIVE sons that are going to make some amazing husbands one day! That's because I am trying to teach them the necessities of life and preparing them for the "push" out of the nest when they will learn to fly on their own. Of course, they might not think it's such a great idea to be pushed, until they realize what it is like to SOAR on your own strength! I work at home and maintain my BLOG space as best and regularly as I can! My passion in life is to be a listening ear and gentle answer to those who have been beat up, disillusioned, torn down and tossed away in life. I know the pains that life and other people's choices can bring you, and I also know what you need to "pick you up" when you feel hopeless!

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Detox, anemia and stuff that ails you!

So after my post last night I started to "look around". I found another really great and informational website for CURES to common problems. I'm pretty excited about it and thought I would share with anyone who is interested... The site is called Earth Clinic, and is just LOADED with home remedies, detox's and helps. Not to mention people who have experienced the miracles of the healing remedies. I have found very LITTLE that is negative, but there is some - which I think is always good. Balance, you know?

So, in an attempt to cure my anemia, endometriosis and whatever else may be lurking inside, (they have a whole list of diagnoses that people get from their doc) I have decided to try the "Oil Pulling" that they talk about, and the Black Strap Molasses (*gag*) with some Farina to make it palatable. They also recommend Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) for the fibroids/endometriosis... not so sure I am BRAVE enough for that one yet!

This "Oil Pulling" thing sounds intriguing... the multiple side BENEFITS of it are pretty awesome! Whiter teeth, more energy, weight loss, vision improvements?! I'll let you know when I see things change!

No comments:

Post a Comment