About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving mom and wife to my wonderful husband, Ted. We were married 25 years ago in 1985. I saw him, and I picked him up. He was wearing a tag that read "AS IS, No Refunds or Returns". I fell in ♥ love and took him home! We have five...count 'em FIVE sons that are going to make some amazing husbands one day! That's because I am trying to teach them the necessities of life and preparing them for the "push" out of the nest when they will learn to fly on their own. Of course, they might not think it's such a great idea to be pushed, until they realize what it is like to SOAR on your own strength! I work at home and maintain my BLOG space as best and regularly as I can! My passion in life is to be a listening ear and gentle answer to those who have been beat up, disillusioned, torn down and tossed away in life. I know the pains that life and other people's choices can bring you, and I also know what you need to "pick you up" when you feel hopeless!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Please try to keep totes together as follows:




· RED – Mfloor LRm
· ORANGE – Kitchen – FOODS
· GOLD – Kitchen – Dishes
· BLACK – Garage near front
· PURPLE – Julian – Down Bed
· GREEN – Joshua – Up Bed
· RED/GRN Lids – James–Up Bed

....and so, it begins!!! Today we load -- and say good-bye to St. Michael. God is good! He has blessed me with some incredible people to help -- teams for THREE DAYS! I will be BUSY at hand, so will not be back on to blog or fb or anything else "internet" for awhile. When I return, I'll be excited to post BEFORE and AFTER pics -- videos, and to tell you about how things go!

It's all good Ted! We'll miss you, but "WE CAN DO THIS!" and will get it all set so when you return, all you have to do is walk in, find a chair in the sun and RELAXXXXX!

I KNOW you wanna help, right? Heehee -- gimme a call!
SEE YOU IN A FEW DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment