About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving mom and wife to my wonderful husband, Ted. We were married 25 years ago in 1985. I saw him, and I picked him up. He was wearing a tag that read "AS IS, No Refunds or Returns". I fell in ♥ love and took him home! We have five...count 'em FIVE sons that are going to make some amazing husbands one day! That's because I am trying to teach them the necessities of life and preparing them for the "push" out of the nest when they will learn to fly on their own. Of course, they might not think it's such a great idea to be pushed, until they realize what it is like to SOAR on your own strength! I work at home and maintain my BLOG space as best and regularly as I can! My passion in life is to be a listening ear and gentle answer to those who have been beat up, disillusioned, torn down and tossed away in life. I know the pains that life and other people's choices can bring you, and I also know what you need to "pick you up" when you feel hopeless!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Three more days!!!

It's Monday morning and we are nearly ready! THREE MORE DAYS and we will be moving to our new "staging job" on the lake... Yesterday afternoon, we spent a substantial amount of time gathering our things around our quaint little "temporary" home here and moving them UP to the garage. Given all the stairs and "ups" we will be commandeering in the next weekend, I figured the sooner the better. Now we can (sort of) relax a bit before the trucks and trailers come for the big move.

...the BIG move? ...well, maybe not so big. Always before, it has been six bedrooms and six baths... over 6,000 square feet of living and staging an MOVING STUFF! Back in October 2009 we sold all but our bedrooms on CraigsList . Save a few items that didn't sell for our going price - and believe me it was a FIRESALE! - we'll be starting over when we get to the new house.


For the record, yes, I am still oil pulling - it's working great and I am loving the results. My youngest has joined the routine and is happy as well with what he sees as a result.

...annnnd, YES, I am STILL working with my online mentor Jeremy. The information is wonderful and I can't wait to tell you (when I feel confident enough) about my successes in it!

...and lastly, when we move, I will be starting to try VIDEO blogging! Yep, you'll get to see my pretty face each time I post --- provided I have make up on! ;o) Gonna do some before and afters of the house, as well as some more "helpful tips" and even some recipes, I think! Pretty excited to get this blog looking more the way I dream about it being!

Have a wonderful day! Looks to be nice here in Minnesota!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment