About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving mom and wife to my wonderful husband, Ted. We were married 25 years ago in 1985. I saw him, and I picked him up. He was wearing a tag that read "AS IS, No Refunds or Returns". I fell in ♥ love and took him home! We have five...count 'em FIVE sons that are going to make some amazing husbands one day! That's because I am trying to teach them the necessities of life and preparing them for the "push" out of the nest when they will learn to fly on their own. Of course, they might not think it's such a great idea to be pushed, until they realize what it is like to SOAR on your own strength! I work at home and maintain my BLOG space as best and regularly as I can! My passion in life is to be a listening ear and gentle answer to those who have been beat up, disillusioned, torn down and tossed away in life. I know the pains that life and other people's choices can bring you, and I also know what you need to "pick you up" when you feel hopeless!

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

IDEAS abounding!!!

I haven't written for a few days... not the best "consistency" in my opinion, considering my desire is to write every one to two days. I'm getting there, tho. When I originally started this blog, I was only making entries about twice a year, IF I remembered. More often, it ended up being an "Annual Update" of sorts to force me to do my Christmas Newsletter (do people really read them when I send them?).

I am working on this marketing thing daily and every day I get more and more excited!!! This guy is really GOOD! I am stirred... with so many ideas, several of which are informational blogs that I could be writing - or will. "Organizing a Large Family", "Parenting Ideas and Helps", "Marriage Building", "Menu Planning and Month of Meals", "Budgeting" etc., "Products I Like and Recommend", "Staging and Decor Ideas" "Low Carb Lifestyle" or....?

I need some input -- what do YOU think would be a good place to start? I feel like I could do several and enjoy them, but want to be GOOD at what I do -- not overwhelmed with many "Blogging To Do's" every day. So, REALLY, what would YOU suggest???

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:44 PM

    I'm glad to see you happy and bliss, Laurie. Keep up the good work and you'll be rewarded soon 'nuff!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love It!
    Glad you are writing more ... Its hard I know from mine ;-) but it all starts with one step ... I figure just be lead by the spirit and start!!!! Soon enough you will look back and see where its going! I also enjoy the "lables" to help navigate specific topics:-)

    ReplyDelete