About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving mom and wife to my wonderful husband, Ted. We were married 25 years ago in 1985. I saw him, and I picked him up. He was wearing a tag that read "AS IS, No Refunds or Returns". I fell in ♥ love and took him home! We have five...count 'em FIVE sons that are going to make some amazing husbands one day! That's because I am trying to teach them the necessities of life and preparing them for the "push" out of the nest when they will learn to fly on their own. Of course, they might not think it's such a great idea to be pushed, until they realize what it is like to SOAR on your own strength! I work at home and maintain my BLOG space as best and regularly as I can! My passion in life is to be a listening ear and gentle answer to those who have been beat up, disillusioned, torn down and tossed away in life. I know the pains that life and other people's choices can bring you, and I also know what you need to "pick you up" when you feel hopeless!

Monday, February 08, 2010

Change is coming...

...can you feel it? CHANGE... there's something "in the air". Everyone is talking about it... 2009 was such a roller coaster year for most of us, and I keep hearing people say "2010 is a new year!" and "Something exciting is going to happen this year, I can just feel it!" ...well, I sense it as well, but not sure exactly what "it" will be... 2009 brought the most interesting year for us yet. And we are starting out 2010 in someone else's basement. It can ONLY GET BETTER, right?

As I write this blog, I am sitting here wondering "what's next?" Ted left Minnesota for the only work he could find on December 14, 2009. He sits in a "value" extended stay hotel somewhere in Kansas City, Missouri. I am grateful, that we have had opportunities to meet halfway, because of family that lives in Iowa. Up to this point, we have been able to see each other about every two weeks...

Valentine's weekend is this week. It will be THREE weeks since our last "touch". I am going to make the drive this time. I will finally be able to see where he is, where he works, and live -- for a moment -- in his world. Then, I will return, alone.

It is our dream to figure out a way to earn an income "online" that is completely portable. That way, it really won't matter "where" we are...we will be earning our keep. I think we have found the door to that dream. We have taken a step, that I do believe will make things start moving again financially. As I know, I will share with you... the last thing I want to do is to risk my reputation with some pitch that eventually makes you want to avoid us when you see us! Our mentor, is a humble kind of guy in Omaha, NE. We are one (or two) of only 500 people that he is training up in the ways of his success. He is a multi-millionaire.

If you know me/us, you know our heart is to share everything... and so, the moment it starts to reveal success, you will be the first to know. In the meantime, part of what "makes it work" is to be doing regular blogging. Which you all know (or can see) that I am not so good at. I have a ridiculous tendency to do LONNNNG updates on an annual or bi-annual basis. This will not work, and it is not the way I wanted to do it in the first place either! It is my desire to give HELPFUL updates and information, but in short easy to swallow posts. So after this post, there will no longer be long drawn out posts...I promise, to you my readers, that I will keep them short and sweet. Okay?!

If you have questions or suggestions that you think would be good for posting, I am all ears!!! Please make comments, email or call me with your ideas. Ted always says I have "a lot to offer people" so now I just need to figure out what that is and start offering it!!! There's a very real and likely probability that I will be starting a NEW blog for this... I will let you know when I make that move -- I am thinking about a new name.... "A Cardboard Box" ...what do you think?

Thanks for reading! Oh yeah... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment