About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving mom and wife to my wonderful husband, Ted. We were married 25 years ago in 1985. I saw him, and I picked him up. He was wearing a tag that read "AS IS, No Refunds or Returns". I fell in ♥ love and took him home! We have five...count 'em FIVE sons that are going to make some amazing husbands one day! That's because I am trying to teach them the necessities of life and preparing them for the "push" out of the nest when they will learn to fly on their own. Of course, they might not think it's such a great idea to be pushed, until they realize what it is like to SOAR on your own strength! I work at home and maintain my BLOG space as best and regularly as I can! My passion in life is to be a listening ear and gentle answer to those who have been beat up, disillusioned, torn down and tossed away in life. I know the pains that life and other people's choices can bring you, and I also know what you need to "pick you up" when you feel hopeless!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

He who sings, prays twice...

I love music... and I love the saying "He who sings, prays twice". Music absolutely moves me, especially when I hear a song that speaks words that resonate from the depth of my soul.

I bought a new CD. Casting Crowns "Until the Whole World Hears" I highly recommend it!

To know You, is to never worry for my life
To know You, is to never give in to compromise, and
To know You, is to want to tell the world about You
Cause I can't live without You
To know You, is to know your voice when You are calling
To know You, is to catch my brother when he's falling
To know You, is to feel the pain of the brokenhearted
Cause they can't live without You

To know You, is to ache for more than ordinary
To know You, is to look beyond the temporary...

More than my next breath, more than life or death
All I'm reaching for, I live my life to know you more
I leave it all behind, You're all that satisfies
To know You is to want to know You more
To know You is to want to know You more




No comments:

Post a Comment