About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving mom and wife to my wonderful husband, Ted. We were married 25 years ago in 1985. I saw him, and I picked him up. He was wearing a tag that read "AS IS, No Refunds or Returns". I fell in ♥ love and took him home! We have five...count 'em FIVE sons that are going to make some amazing husbands one day! That's because I am trying to teach them the necessities of life and preparing them for the "push" out of the nest when they will learn to fly on their own. Of course, they might not think it's such a great idea to be pushed, until they realize what it is like to SOAR on your own strength! I work at home and maintain my BLOG space as best and regularly as I can! My passion in life is to be a listening ear and gentle answer to those who have been beat up, disillusioned, torn down and tossed away in life. I know the pains that life and other people's choices can bring you, and I also know what you need to "pick you up" when you feel hopeless!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

...home again home again jiggity jig!

Well, I made it home. After a day and a half of white knuckling driving, I am here. And although I had a wonderful time, it feels GOOD. At least HERE they know what to do when it snows!

As I said before, I kinda took the weekend off, while with hubby...but am SO EXCITED to get back on track with my online money coming in. Seems we, the students, just struck GOLD where the mentoring and hand-holding is concerned. It has been a bit frustrating, because of the simplicity of it. Jeremy is teaching the whole gambit, including things like "how to get a gmail account". Which is good, but when you already know some of the stuff, it makes it hard to wait for "the good stuff". SOOO, he is listening... and has given me FORTY, count them... FORTY VIDEOS to take step by step. He promises that on day 17 we make our first money. As I said, I took my first step at making $ but the site has confused me a bit, so I am now digging deeper to figure out what it is (in those videos) that I missed!

For anyone who missed it, scroll down my blog here and see what's up. I'm SO EXCITED, but will NOT RECRUIT for this! YAHOOOOOOO! If you WANT to see it, find the link on the left side of my blog or click here to see it . Watch the vids that are there, you'll be quite impressed, I think! Jeremy is now friends "in great standing" with all of the big whigs in eBay, Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc... HE KNOWS HIS STUFF! Downhome guy from Lincoln, NE - what could be better?

Oops, sorry -- I promised not to recruit! I'm just so excited about him. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment